Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

morecowbell

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
I ordered the 6-Plus from verizon.com and got it on launch day. It looks awesome, but living in NYC, with 2 kids always around and always being on the subway...I need something easier for one hand.

So...how do I do this?

Can I just got to the Apple Store, pay full price for a new 6 and then sell the 6-plus on Ebay or Craigslist? Will this cause me any issues?

I'd rather not exchange it at Verizon for 2 reasons:

1) I'd have to wait for a 6 (I can certainly find one at an apple store in Manhattan)
2) With the 6-plus in short supply it must have some value.

Thanks in advance.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2011
I ordered the 6-Plus from verizon.com and got it on launch day. It looks awesome, but living in NYC, with 2 kids always around and always being on the subway...I need something easier for one hand.

So...how do I do this?

Can I just got to the Apple Store, pay full price for a new 6 and then sell the 6-plus on Ebay or Craigslist? Will this cause me any issues?

I'd rather not exchange it at Verizon for 2 reasons:

1) I'd have to wait for a 6 (I can certainly find one at an apple store in Manhattan)
2) With the 6-plus in short supply it must have some value.

Thanks in advance.

I know me personally I have a 64gb space grey iphone 6plus but I want a 128gb iphone 6. I know there are plenty of 6's left at the apple store me in Virginia, I would trade mine in and just switch with you if you had the space grey 128gb 6+

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.