Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tr3lo9y

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2010
The iPhone 6+, at least here in Canada, is nowhere to be found. Even the big carriers don't have them and box box stores claim they never received them in the first place. Crazy!

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
The iPhone 6+, at least here in Canada, is nowhere to be found. Even the big carriers don't have them and box box stores claim they never received them in the first place. Crazy!

With the launch on Friday in 20 more countries, not sure how things will get better the next few weeks. Slim pickings for sure...

tr3lo9y

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2010
With the launch on Friday in 20 more countries, not sure how things will get better the next few weeks. Slim pickings for sure...

Thats right, forgot bout that. I think potentially that's when they'll release the next wave by doing one giant shipment.

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
Thats right, forgot bout that. I think potentially that's when they'll release the next wave by doing one giant shipment.

You think next week? I think by early October there will more available at the Apple stores, but not next week, IMO.

shaunmed

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010

I dont think theyre going to divert the phones to other countries, those countries will just have longer wait times. they better!

2SwiFt29

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2008
My cousin who works for T-Mobile says 2 weeks for them. Next wave for others, probably 2-3 weeks.

tr3lo9y

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2010
What annoys me is that I preordered from Rogers and Futureshop (2nd in line) and still
No word.

I'm assuming that supply in Canada was poor since day 1

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.