Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
This is the screen protector company I've used with my previous iPad air and my current iphone 5. I like that it's kind of hard and it matches the color of the front of my iPhone plus it's bubble free. It's not out yet but it's coming soon. That's all I need.

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
This is the screen protector company I've used with my previous iPad air and my current iphone 5. I like that it's kind of hard and it matches the color of the front of my iPhone plus it's bubble free. It's not out yet but it's coming soon. That's all I need.

I wonder how it's gonna look since it's a hard protector, that's not entirely clear, and can't go edge to edge..

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
I'm hoping for the best because the quality is great. It's clear and I like the colored borders that give me peace of mind when installing. I'd like to see how they do the curved edge as well especially since they acknowledge it in the description. This is the only screen protector I've e been waiting for

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
I'd like to see a video of them dropping the phone with it on :D...then I'd really be sold on buying it. This is probably the only screen cover I'd consider buying. I like the feel of a naked screen but if it's to be covered, then only the best.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.