Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
Hey guys,
I have been scanning for over 1 week the online store for available to pickup in Houston texas for iPhone 6+ 64 GB Space gray T-mobile. Found nothing

My question for you guys can anybody share with us his experience being standing in line and which place is least crowded and so have higher change to get the phone that you want ?

I actually tried highland village and its crazy ! i dont advise anybody to go down there.

greenalert

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2014
It was available in the Woodlands area apple store in houston last sunday. Unfortunately, i wasn't eligible for an upgrade with AT&T at the time and had to order my phone directly through them.

I am hoping it starts to become available in stores soon then i can cancel my AT&T order that will ship on november 27th...and just buy directly from the store.

thespazz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2007
I have seen NO ATT 6+s available since I started looking on Monday. I've given up at this point. I even went to Highland village yesterday AM @ 8am and they only had sprint. Not to mention, there was a line of 12 people ahead of me by the time I got there.

Sifinity

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2014
Texas
i went on saturday memorial had a couple online , but everywhere is empty now , if your getting off contract try craigslist , you may have to pay $50 more but you'll get it sooner

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
I have seen NO ATT 6+s available since I started looking on Monday. I've given up at this point. I even went to Highland village yesterday AM @ 8am and they only had sprint. Not to mention, there was a line of 12 people ahead of me by the time I got there.

only 12 people in head of you @8am :O?

----------

i went on saturday memorial had a couple online , but everywhere is empty now , if your getting off contract try craigslist , you may have to pay $50 more but you'll get it sooner

at what time you were at memorial ? and if you came in early the mall will let you go in and wait ?

Sifinity

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2014
Texas
only 12 people in head of you @8am :O?

----------

at what time you were at memorial ? and if you came in early the mall will let you go in and wait ?

funny story to that , if you went to store and waited in line they were sold out , but if you ordered from online and chose pickup , they had some in stock

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
funny story to that , if you went to store and waited in line they were sold out , but if you ordered from online and chose pickup , they had some in stock

yeah so at what time you were at memorial ?? and the mall lets you in at what time to wait for the opening or they will kick you out ??

0r30

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2010
Texas
yeah so at what time you were at memorial ?? and the mall lets you in at what time to wait for the opening or they will kick you out ??

The Apple store opens at 10am I believe the mall opens earlier due to walkers who walk the mall. If you come in from the opposite side from the food court there is a side door on that side. You could try that.

Stock for Verizon iphone 6 + 64gb has been out of stock since Sunday.

Target on San Felipe had/has some Verizon iphone 6+ in 16gb only in space gray and gold

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
The Apple store opens at 10am I believe the mall opens earlier due to walkers who walk the mall. If you come in from the opposite side from the food court there is a side door on that side. You could try that.

Stock for Verizon iphone 6 + 64gb has been out of stock since Sunday.

Target on San Felipe had/has some Verizon iphone 6+ in 16gb only in space gray and gold
thanks a lot for the info gonna try that on saturday

Anybody knows which stores are less crowded than others in texas houston ??

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
At 6:11 pm, iphone 6+ t-mobile 64 gb space grey was available for second for pickup and disappeared in less than 20 sec ! at Southlake texas !

mediaprodguy

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2006
I got a 6+ from the online apple.com "Store availability" method. (Willowbrook). Drove an hour to get it too! I ended up opening a new line of service on ATT to get it. Silver, 128GB. LOVE IT. I got the phone on my main number...... but now I am trying to dissolve the new line of service. (I had an upgrade issue on the main line that is now resolved)

I am being told I need to find another phone to purchase through my main number and return this particular phone for this new line of service. Simply retarded..... thinking of just paying the line termination fee and being without a contract

Is there a way to STAR this thread? Great thread

pumperx

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2010
Houston, TX
i also got one from Willowbrook with online reservation method. I got it on Sunday 1:30am. Two days in a row (Saturday and Sunday) i saw Tmobile was available in Willowbrook for pickup. Good luck.

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
I got a 6+ from the online apple.com "Store availability" method. (Willowbrook). Drove an hour to get it too! I ended up opening a new line of service on ATT to get it. Silver, 128GB. LOVE IT. I got the phone on my main number...... but now I am trying to dissolve the new line of service. (I had an upgrade issue on the main line that is now resolved)

I am being told I need to find another phone to purchase through my main number and return this particular phone for this new line of service. Simply retarded..... thinking of just paying the line termination fee and being without a contract

Is there a way to STAR this thread? Great thread

ooo goooddd :( when did you reserve from willowbrook ?

----------

i also got one from Willowbrook with online reservation method. I got it on Sunday 1:30am. Two days in a row (Saturday and Sunday) i saw Tmobile was available in Willowbrook for pickup. Good luck.

Lucky you believe !! Congrats !! hope my luck comes afterall !!

I am thinking to head to willowbrook this saturday early but i dont want to drive for 1 hour and 30 min and then when i am there and being waiting in line to tell me they dont have the specs that i want !! this is why im asking where is it low not crowded as much with all iphones available!! PLEASE HELP !!

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
Hey guys,
I have been scanning for over 1 week the online store for available to pickup in Houston texas for iPhone 6+ 64 GB Space gray T-mobile. Found nothing

My question for you guys can anybody share with us his experience being standing in line and which place is least crowded and so have higher change to get the phone that you want ?

I actually tried highland village and its crazy ! i dont advise anybody to go down there.

Snagged my wife's Gold 6+ 64GB AT&T at the Woodlands store via store pickup on the 20th (ordered at 5:30am for store pickup on 9/20) after the Apple pre-order (ordered 9/12 around noon) was going to take until Oct 13th.

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
Snagged my wife's Gold 6+ 64GB AT&T at the Woodlands store via store pickup on the 20th (ordered at 5:30am for store pickup on 9/20) after the Apple pre-order (ordered 9/12 around noon) was going to take until Oct 13th.

you are so lucky !

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
iphone 6+ 64 gb space grey showed in dallas from few seconds and less than 10 sec it was gone ! couldnt even catch it :S

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
btw all the sites are not working !! I registered in all of them and none send me 1 single e-mail for 2 nights and days now !

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
just came back from 2 local apple stores all were out of stock of 6 and 6+

and memorial apple store just told me that today they only got 1 apple iphone6+ in their shipment locked to att !!

wtf 1 iphone for a day !!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

maconservative

macrumors regular
May 1, 2006
Republic of Texas
DFW > Austin

I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Last Sunday morning I checked apple.com for iPhone 6+ 128 GB, Space Gray to order and in-store pickup. Nothing in the area. Expanded my search to Austin. BOOM. Found it, ordered it and selected in-store pickup. Road trip to Austin and I had my iPhone 6+ 128 GB, Space Gray Sunday afternoon. :eek:

b3st

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2014
I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Last Sunday morning I checked apple.com for iPhone 6+ 128 GB, Space Gray to order and in-store pickup. Nothing in the area. Expanded my search to Austin. BOOM. Found it, ordered it and selected in-store pickup. Road trip to Austin and I had my iPhone 6+ 128 GB, Space Gray Sunday afternoon. :eek:

I would do a road trip for that but at what time in the morning and which 6+ im expanding my search all the way so dallas is not a problem !

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Check tonight, I had good luck last year on the weekend in Houston. Highland Village will get the most stock in town.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.