Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oplix

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
New York, NY
I vote no confidence and move to separate from 6 Plus users. Us regular 6 users have been getting too much bad rep.

I think it's time to be honest with ourselves. Some of us knew from the beginning that there were a niche group within our Apple community that would never have enough.

That is why I recommend making a subsidiary brand of Apple called Apple Plus. Like a big & tall store for phablet lovers.

#nonplus6

BlueGoldAce

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
Huh? What? Really?

There is a life outside these forums. No confidence....how does that even make sense?

tgi

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2012
What about Apple Minus for all the kids and small people.

oplix

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
New York, NY
Minis can remain in the regular Apple brand as they are the foundation and teachings of late Master Jedi Jobs.

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
Reminds me if when Instagram made its way to android and iPhone users were like "Eww, I don't wanna be associated with ghetto ass android people. Instagram should remain a separate thing just for us Apple users"

Ah, good times

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
Me: Oh no! iPhone 6 users have come to take over the world! Well not on my watch!

Floating Steve Jobs Head: We must not let that happen! Tim Cook and his evil minions must be stopped!

Me: Right! Let's do it guys, WE NEED SUPER ZEO ZORD POWER, NOW!

*cue epic theme song, followed by random **** exploding*

Last edited:

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
I actually agree. I think they need to make a new sub forum for the 6 plus so it will make it easier to navigate through posts relating to the 6 plus instead of having to read through a whole lot of other posts.

GmDude66

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2010
PA, USA
I vote no confidence and move to separate from 6 Plus users. Us regular 6 users have been getting too much bad rep.

I think it's time to be honest with ourselves. Some of us knew from the beginning that there were a niche group within our Apple community that would never have enough.

That is why I recommend making a subsidiary brand of Apple called Apple Plus. Like a big & tall store for phablet lovers.

#nonplus6

I wish to secede from all of you regular 6 owners!

FireCapt

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Do I detect " Plus" Envy? :eek: Or is this another example of that freudian thing about man's preoccupation with Size? :p :apple:

Just kidding guys. all in good fun :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.