Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sgtarky

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
Benton, Arkansas
I rarely use my apple tv but the airplay is awesome and I use netflix on it. But I noticed it has Fxnow. I just found out my cable provider has watchtveverywhere, since its kinda of a regional upstart. but i couldnt get activated on the appletv. that probably is the provider or fxnow issue. my provider wasnt listed, but if you click find provider it does show up. anyone else use fxnow? btw I can login to fxnow with computer

mtneer

macrumors 68040
Sep 15, 2012
I concur. I have finally been able to actually open all the apps on my Apple TV without the dreaded spinner showing up and the system restarting. Whatever it was, the OS versions since early 2014 were exceptionally buggy for me. IOS 7 makes it run just as well as it did when I bought it in 2012.

Sgtarky

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
Benton, Arkansas
i tried fxnow last night, it finally had my provide, the history channel app activated too. now I am just waiting on the abcnow to list my provider. needs a nbc app too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.