Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lke

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Here is the new video of the bend test with a new iphone 6 +

The iphone 6 + bends easily, there is nothing fake here it is real

Take care of your iphone 6 +

http://youtu.be/gJ3Ds6uf0Yg

Hal~9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2014
We sure don't have enough 'bendgate' videos running around now do we? :rolleyes:

Not even gonna reward these trolls the video view...

Use enough pressure on any most phone and it will deform. Simply take care of it the way you should for a $650+ electronic (i.e. not sitting on it) and you will be fine.

lke

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
This video is from the same one that publish the original video.

I think that customers deserve the best and because of this Apple need to make stronger the iphone 6 +

Apple customers deserve the best always

deviant

macrumors 65816
Oct 27, 2007
We sure don't have enough 'bendgate' videos running around now do we? :rolleyes:

Not even gonna reward these trolls the video view...

Use enough pressure on any most phone and it will deform. Simply take care of it the way you should for a $650+ electronic (i.e. not sitting on it) and you will be fine.

Mine is 1250 bucks converted from euro. I'll treat it like I would treat a feather.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Here is the new video of the bend test with a new iphone 6 +

The iphone 6 + bends easily, there is nothing fake here it is real

Take care of your iphone 6 +

http://youtu.be/gJ3Ds6uf0Yg

Sorry Bro....Until you explain why the time stamps on the iPhone from your last video are different you have no credibility with me, not to mention the phone was NOT unopened, you didn't do a full inspection of the phone on camera, the phone goes off camera several times, their could have easily been someone swapping out the phone in your hand etc. I think your videos are BS and your making a lot of money off of them. Watch Consumer reports new bend test video, thats a real scientific video, not this guy standing around in a circle jerk with his buddies to make more youtube revenue. 

ApplePhy

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2013
Sorry Bro....Until you explain why the time stamps on the iPhone from your last video are different you have no credibility with me, not to mention the phone was NOT unopened, you didn't do a full inspection of the phone on camera, the phone goes off camera several times, their could have easily been someone swapping out the phone in your hand etc. I think your videos are BS and your making a lot of money off of them. Watch Consumer reports new bend test video, thats a real scientific video, not this guy standing around in a circle jerk with his buddies to make more youtube revenue. 

Bingo.

MattMJB0188

macrumors 68020
Dec 28, 2009
I never doubted the first iPhone he bent was a conspiracy theory. But boy is it funny to see people get all protective over Apple. I was one laughing on the side because boy, do some of these sheep really get their fur in a bunch haha.

The phone bends very easily, just be careful, or go with the 6. Problem solved.

Inframan

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2013
Los Angeles, California
I never doubted the first iPhone he bent was a conspiracy theory. But boy is it funny to see people get all protective over Apple. I was one laughing on the side because boy, do some of these sheep really get their fur in a bunch haha.

The phone bends very easily, just be careful, or go with the 6. Problem solved.

Actually, watch the new consumer reports testing video, the iPhone 6 bends worse then the 6 plus.

Boydr12

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
I don't understand how these people take themselves seriously. Here they are standing with an incredible, expensive product that any other person would be grateful to have, and they are gonna put as much force possible into breaking it for youtube views. It's just stupid

Six8

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2012
Earth
It's freakin common sense that this phone would bend this easily. Some of you really need to get a grip.

Shockwave78

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2010
Once that guy brought out the Moto X it sounded like a complete advertisement to me...just the way he talked you can tell he is getting paid for it.

Korican100

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2012
Wow....

Im speechless. That bent waaay too easily. and Im a proponent for the plus

:(

----------

Once that guy brought out the Moto X it sounded like a complete advertisement to me...just the way he talked you can tell he is getting paid for it.

even if he was getting paid for it, how does it change the ease of how that 6plus bent in his hands?

Korican100

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2012
Anyone else wonder if the people that posted these videos work for Samsung?

unbox therapy has been a review channel for a long long time. He actually praises apple products whenever he reviews them. He is neutral as far as his previous content goes.

----------

Wow that is awful... Im definitely not getting the 6plus. Probably the 6

same here

Tony78228

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2013
Texas
I don't understand why people would get on this guys case. he reviews gadgets for a living. he's an Apple fan. he doesn't have some agenda. the 6 plus bends, it's as easy as that.

munakib

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2011
He made a very good point, we are buying a product for approx $1000 and would be using it upto 2 years - would it survive 2 years? hmm..well I will be keeping it in a slim case but still it would feel too fragile. Someone needed to call out Apple for their carelessness.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
New Video of Bend Test Iphone 6 +

Anyone else wonder if the people that posted these videos work for Samsung?

No.

You didn't actually watch the video did you?

Do you work for Apple? Why would Samsung advertise the Moto X?

The denial some people have over their precious Apple products is astounding.

----------

I don't understand how these people take themselves seriously. Here they are standing with an incredible, expensive product that any other person would be grateful to have, and they are gonna put as much force possible into breaking it for youtube views. It's just stupid

YouTube views = money.

That's like me criticizing you for wasting gas (money) to get to work.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
No.

You didn't actually watch the video did you?

Do you work for Apple? Why would Samsung advertise the Moto X?

The denial some people have over their precious Apple products is astounding.

----------

YouTube views = money.

That's like me criticizing you for wasting gas (money) to get to work.

That hurt my feelings.

McGiord

macrumors 601
Oct 5, 2003
Dark Castle
It's very strange that this guy is then advertising the Moto X...

This could be a real iPhone 6+ but that the rear case was replaced with a fake one that easily can be damaged like shown.

A more credible test is to show the serial number of the iPhone, provide a good zoom, stop some random people and ask them to provide confirmation...

Otherwise what is the real purpose for this guy to destroy the iPhone reputation???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.