Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jerrito1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 11, 2006
I was at a music festival today taking photos and noticed the colors on the photos were very dull and lifeless. I went to edit the photo on the phone and noticed the Fade filter was on for all my photos. Anyone know why it is taking my photos with the Fade filter always on and how do I turn that off?

Thanks!

iRobby

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2011
Fort Myers, FL USA
I was at a music festival today taking photos and noticed the colors on the photos were very dull and lifeless. I went to edit the photo on the phone and noticed the Fade filter was on for all my photos. Anyone know why it is taking my photos with the Fade filter always on and how do I turn that off?

Thanks!

Open your Camera App either via Control Center or Home Screen. Look to the bottom right for the 3 round circles. If it is gray all Filters are turned off.

If the circles are Red, Green, and Blue then a Filter is turned on.

Just press the 3 colored Circles and press the center Square that says, "None" the circles will turn to gray and disable all Filters.

In the future just double check the circles are gray when the Camera App is taking pics if you don't want a Filter to be used.

jerrito1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 11, 2006
Open your Camera App either via Control Center or Home Screen. Look to the bottom right for the 3 round circles. If it is gray all Filters are turned off.

If the circles are Red, Green, and Blue then a Filter is turned on.

Just press the 3 colored Circles and press the center Square that says, "None" the circles will turn to gray and disable all Filters.

In the future just double check the circles are gray when the Camera App is taking pics if you don't want a Filter to be used.

Thank you very much! I cant believe that filter has been on this whole time lol I was wondering why the pictures were looking horrible

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.