Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Justin33

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2013
Where are all these Health Kit apps so mine works like the phone at the keynote? I need Health Kit compatible apps and I just cant find any.

Thanks

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 94

CharlieDan

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2014
They're coming slowly.

There's a wiki thread here with a list of out and expected HealthKit compatable apps, and a section in the App Store.

I don't have that section in the App Store, either on my iPhone or when viewing through iTunes on my Mac.

Is this just a regional thing (I'm in the UK), or something wrong with my account somewhere...?

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal
I don't have that section in the App Store, either on my iPhone or when viewing through iTunes on my Mac.

Is this just a regional thing (I'm in the UK), or something wrong with my account somewhere...?

In my app, it's in the featured section. Apps for Health. I hope it's not a regional thing, that would be stupid.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 78

CharlieDan

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2014
In my app, it's in the featured section. Apps for Health. I hope it's not a regional thing, that would be stupid.

I completely agree about it being stupid - but it definitely isn't there...

Anyone else in the UK out there who can check....?

TyShawn

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2010
Does anyone know if Nike + works with Health Kit? I thought it was slotted to be part of the roll out, but none of my runs are linking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.