Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Plasticstars

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
I know there was some discussion in another thread but now I'm having a hard time finding it.

Show me what you have or want!

Plasticstars

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Ahh thanks!

That one is cute! I've been eyeing a few wallets on Kate spade's site I'm just not sure if they would fit without seeing in person.

aviddk

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2007
SW Oregon
When we ordered our 6+ on the 19th the AT&T rep showed my wife the Rebecca Minkoff one and she said, "Sold." Glad to hear that other fangirls think they are swell also.

Sparkeze

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2014
Indiana
I know there was some discussion in another thread but now I'm having a hard time finding it.

Show me what you have or want!

Once I get my phone I'm planning to go look for a waist bag/belt bag/fanny pack it will fit in with a case. I also like the zip around wristlets, like the Michael kors or Tory burch ones. At the moment I'm considering getting either the apple leather or silicone until there are a lot more cases available for the 6+.

lsh

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
I'm thinking of a thin cross body bag and going minimal with a slim wallet. I think I'd bang the phone around with a wristlet and would rather have hands free.
Regardless, I'd still need a bumper case because I don't want to drop it. I have the Apple leather now. May go with Tech21 when they are out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.