Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hasanahmad

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 20, 2009
The poetic case

dytSKjF.jpg

q3XFni5.jpg

GnpEZsC.jpg

ZOadzz2.jpg

techspin

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2014
Looks snug, but I'm not liking the black lines. Makes it look like one of those early dummy mockup units. Also, charge that baby up.

hypno

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2012
The black trim around the camera is a really odd design choice that I just do not agree with. Glad you enjoy it though OP.

steveohan

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
does it add much bulk to the phone? i have one on order. i think this case looks better than 90% of the monstrosities people have on their phones.

Nukeranger

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2012
I just received mine yesterday and the fit is perfect. I think it looks good, has a good grip and does what it is meant to do.:cool:

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005
Ugh, this case again? I was duped into buying this for my 5. I remember the bottom was really, really flimsy. Is this one equally flimsy?

hasteveha

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2008
Shake your phone with the case on, does it jiggle? How do your volume buttons feel? Mine are still and non responsive. I ordered a white case, and a red case. The red case looks pink.

I also got the poetic case for the iphone 6, the volume buttons are fine, but the bottom cutout for the power is not big enough.

hasanahmad

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Does the TPU across the bottom get droopy and loose?

not it hasnt for mine. its very minimalistic and fitting

----------

Shake your phone with the case on, does it jiggle? How do your volume buttons feel? Mine are still and non responsive. I ordered a white case, and a red case. The red case looks pink.

I also got the poetic case for the iphone 6, the volume buttons are fine, but the bottom cutout for the power is not big enough.

i dont feel jiggling but the buttons are a touch more firm to press.

livspop

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
Just ordered one (for the 6) from Amazon. If you look, the bottom is completely redesigned from previous models, with precise cutouts as opposed to one larger "open" style cutout. I think this will address the "flimsiness" issue. If not, I guess I'll have to sell a kidney to make up for the $12 I'll be out...;)

On a more serious note, I'm assuming this new bottom cutout style will make this more difficult to use with my Bose dock...

Ramrod82

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
No the the bottom lip is solid! At least mine is! Tough case....buttons are a little hard to press at first but for price it's a solid case!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.