Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mahler12x

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
California
I've read a couple posts where someone's gotten a 6 Plus 128GB just walking into their T-Mobile store. One person was in Georgia.

I've called 25 different stores in the Sacramento/Bay Area and not a single one said they'd gotten a single 6 Plus yet.

Has anyone else heard anything different?

Mac7

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2009
Called a local store and the guy said they won't get any for a while because apple is forcing them to fulfill the online orders. Don't know how true it is

macguy77

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2011
i've been calling local stores (BK, NY) all week to no avail. Some 6's in a variety of sizes/colors but no 6+'s at all. Some feedback that i've received is that 6+ must be ordered online at this point.

Fall3n13

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2009
I ordered a 64gb 6 plus online through tmobile but was kinda regretting getting it and decided to call one of the stores here in San diego and they have a few 128 iPhone 6's so I cancelled my order and picked it up. No regrets here.

bhags8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
I ordered a 64gb 6 plus online through tmobile but was kinda regretting getting it and decided to call one of the stores here in San diego and they have a few 128 iPhone 6's so I cancelled my order and picked it up. No regrets here.

Hes asking if T-Mobile stores have 6+ in stock. Not 6', and definitely hes definitely not asking if you regret swapping your 6+ for a 6.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.