Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

soamz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Orissa, India
Hi, im from India. I need to order one iPhone 6+ 64GB from USA, any online store who stocks it.

Apple official store only lists the contract ones.
So, what do you suggest ?

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
Hi, im from India. I need to order one iPhone 6+ 64GB from USA, any online store who stocks it.

Apple official store only lists the contract ones.
So, what do you suggest ?

If your concerned with having LTE in India get a phone from Hong Kong as their iPhones supports India's LTE bands but if you want one from the us get the Contract-free T-mobile phone.

soamz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Orissa, India
If your concerned with having LTE in India get a phone from Hong Kong as their iPhones supports India's LTE bands but if you want one from the us get the Contract-free T-mobile phone.

1. Is the honkong iPhones same priced as in USA ?

2. Howcome no one in USA sells factory unlocked iPhones officially ? Is it illegal ?

3. Whats the T-mobile store URL ? Is it same as factory unlocked ?

vi2867

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2006
Eastvale, CA
the T-Mobile phones and Verizon phones are unlocked. If you pay full price you will be able to use them internationally.

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
1. Is the honkong iPhones same priced as in USA ?

2. Howcome no one in USA sells factory unlocked iPhones officially ? Is it illegal ?

3. Whats the T-mobile store URL ? Is it same as factory unlocked ?

1. I don't know the prices of the HongKong iPhones. Look here: http://store.apple.com/hk/iphone

2. I don't know but the T-Moblie phones are unlocked so are the verizon phones too.

3. if Buying the T-Mobile phone don't buy it at t-mobile by it off apple.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.