Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

prezi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2014
Hello, everyone.

I run macOS Mavericks on my MBP and I have Windows 7 on bootcamp (use it for gaming and such). So I was running this Windows 7 and my USB Mouse would not work (Razer Naga Epic 2013), however, touchpad worked fine. I thought it could be some incompatibility on drivers and deleted one of the drivers. Now, not even the touchpad works. Is there a way to recover all the drivers or reinstall them? I have a Windows 7 dvd copy with me, if that's the case. And I don't have the mavericks dvd.

Any help would be appreciated.

Warmest regards,

Prezi

prezi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2014
With Razer you need a driver for it when you are using it in Windows. You can get the drivers at Razor.com.

hello,

thank you for your answer, however, drivers were installed already. it looks like it's some kind of bug, since if i use my naga on wireless, it works perfectly. very weird

satcomer

Suspended
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region
hello,

thank you for your answer, however, drivers were installed already. it looks like it's some kind of bug, since if i use my naga on wireless, it works perfectly. very weird

Make sure you got the right drivers. They have drivers for 32 bit Windows7 and 64 bit. You will have to know if you have the 32 or 64 bit Windows that you installed!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.