Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2012
why cant they just make the whole thing clear?

It's easier to install. You can get fingerprints on the other side and it won't be seen. I have the iVisor for my iPhone 5 and love it. Waiting on 6 plus version to be released.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
It's easier to install. You can get fingerprints on the other side and it won't be seen. I have the iVisor for my iPhone 5 and love it. Waiting on 6 plus version to be released.

i have the ivisor on my ipad mini and absolutely LOVE it! i tried several other screen protectors (even brands i had previously had success with on past iphones) and none looked good! loved the moshi brand so much that i bought my mom their screen protector when she got her mini, too!

while i have a decent looking screen protector on my phone right now... i will probably get one of these when they come out! i don't mind the black edge... the edge of my phone is black so who cares if the protector edge is black?

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
I never really understood why it's such a big deal to not have the whole thing clear. On the iLoome, I can see why, because the white border can still be seen.

asleep

macrumors 68040
Sep 26, 2007
Glass screen protector market for iPhone 6 is getting interestinger and interestingerer.

And no, the above is not an autocorrect error. :p

docprego

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2007
Henderson, NV
I bought a similar one last year for my iPhone 5 from Radio Shack. It wasn't this brand. I really liked the protector but every time I applied it there was a weird amoeba like distortion that developed underneath between the protector and the glass. I concluded that it was due to the protector not adhering to the middle of the screen but rather only on the edges, just like the Moshi. Does anyone know if the iVisor has a similar issue or does it remain clear once applied?

edry.hilario

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
The Aegis product resembles the Moshi. I was quoted $35 shipped.

Attachments

• Aegis iPhone 6 full cover glass protector.jpg
    Aegis iPhone 6 full cover glass protector.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 790

LFCYNWA

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2012
Thanks for your tracking. Enclosed our pictures for your veiw.

Thank you.

When will the 6 plus version be available on Amazon?

Also I from the pictures it shows people standing outside best buy?

Does that mean it's available at best buy?

davistld01

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2008
Springfield, MO
You are right. But seriously, if they do make it exactly the way the picture shows it without serious flaws, it's a great achievement.

It's far from professional to comment on other products other than your own.

Moshi has always made excellent products. I think it's very wise of them to wait and learn from the mistakes and flaws from others before jumping into an already crowded market. It looks good on the phone too.

Check http://www.moshi.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.