Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
Bedroom is what you make of it, so I assume he means bedroom. I think it's a neat idea and I'll contribute to this once I get a chance to snag some photos. Do you guys not decorate your bedrooms?

mojolicious

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2014
Sarf London
181679560_e3eb52010e_z.jpg

mojolicious

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2014
Sarf London
Best bedroom ever
In 2005 the extended clan spent a week a in very run-down country house in Wales. A couple of times a day a beautiful barn owl would make sorties over the huge lawn. The photo was taken upstairs in a derelict stable block and I would have loved to have taken more, but in the next room the floor was carpeted with thousands of tiny skulls and I didn't fancy the idea of having my face ripped off by an startled raptor.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

TheDoubler55

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2011
in 2005 the extended clan spent a week a in very run-down country house in wales. A couple of times a day a beautiful barn owl would make sorties over the huge lawn. The photo was taken upstairs in a derelict stable block and i would have loved to have taken more, but in the next room the floor was carpeted with thousands of tiny skulls and i didn't fancy the idea of having my face ripped off by an startled raptor.
#############

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
This is my my bedroom.

1.1397341262.king-louie-iv-bedroom.jpg

The red velvet curtains keep out mosquitos and nosy chambermaids. You have no idea how drafty and it can be in the castle at this time of year! And the servants are always rubbernecking, so... Wifi reception through those stone walls is a bitch, but one does try to bear up under the circs.

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
To be fair we have threads dedicated to the entire process of purchasing something.

Post something you want!

Post something you've ordered but hasn't arrived yet!

Post something you've just brought!

We might as well start posting pictures of our bowel movements.

stardozer13

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2014
P.A. USA
To be fair we have threads dedicated to the entire process of purchasing something.

Post something you want!

Post something you've ordered but hasn't arrived yet!

Post something you've just brought!

We might as well start posting pictures of our bowel movements.

uncalled for!! I'm just wondering don't bash a girl with Learning Disabiltes.

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
uncalled for!! I'm just wondering don't bash a girl with Learning Disabiltes.

You weren't being bashed; this entire sub forum's obsession with inane pictures was. Some people aren't huge fans of your idea—it happens to everyone regardless of mental capacity. Even if you were being mocked, at least you weren't being coddled because of your disability; you were being treated the way everybody else is. We're all more or less the same here. :) I'll be sure to post a picture of my bedroom once lighting conditions are slightly better.

—a person with brain damage

stardozer13

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2014
P.A. USA
You weren't being bashed; this entire sub forum's obsession with inane pictures was. Some people aren't huge fans of your idea—it happens to everyone regardless of mental capacity. Even if you were being mocked, at least you weren't being coddled because of your disability; you were being treated the way everybody else is. We're all more or less the same here. :) I'll be sure to post a picture of my bedroom once lighting conditions are slightly better.

—a person with brain damage

Thanks!!!!:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.