Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ocana

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Bought my new Iphone 6, with 128 g at the Puerta del Sol, Madrid Apple Store. I have always had Iphones with no problems. This new one has become a real headache. Here are some issues:
1. Itunes will not recognize my new Iphone 6 unless it is connected with the wire. I have marked iCloud, Sinc when connected and also with wifi.
2. Cannot access my apps Keynote and Numbers and other Apps from Apple in the iCloud
3. When sincing when connected then it freezes and not all my photos are passed to the Iphone.
4. When using the Whatsapp and trying to send a picture it takes over a minute or two for the Photo app to open so as to select the pic to send.
5. Have calles for days the Puerta del Sol store and the phone is never answered.
6. Have called on several occasions to the Apple hotline in Madrid and even though they have tried to help they are unable to do so and tell me I have to go back to the store which I did last week and was told there I had to make an appointment.
7. Since I will be traveling to a country that has no Apple store and my trip will last 6 or 7 weeks then I may loose the opportunity to have my Iphone changed for a new one.
8. My Iphone has not suffered any drop or scratch and is in perfect condition and many things work perfectly but the problems above mentioned are critical to me and the fact that I am not getting any help from Apple is really upsetting.
I DON´T KNOW WHOM TO CONTACT AT APPLE TO TRY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM WHICH TO ME IS SERIOUS SINCE I INVESTED 899 EUROS IN MY IPHONE AND ALL I HAVE IS PROBLEMS. WISH SOMEONE WOULD CONTACT ME SOON SINCE I TRAVEL TOMORROW FOR 7 WEEKS AND WHEN I RETURN I WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THIS REPLACED.

Trebuin

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2008
Central Cali
Bought my new Iphone 6, with 128 g at the Puerta del Sol, Madrid Apple Store. I have always had Iphones with no problems. This new one has become a real headache. Here are some issues:
1. Itunes will not recognize my new Iphone 6 unless it is connected with the wire. I have marked iCloud, Sinc when connected and also with wifi.
2. Cannot access my apps Keynote and Numbers and other Apps from Apple in the iCloud
3. When sincing when connected then it freezes and not all my photos are passed to the Iphone.
4. When using the Whatsapp and trying to send a picture it takes over a minute or two for the Photo app to open so as to select the pic to send.
5. Have calles for days the Puerta del Sol store and the phone is never answered.
6. Have called on several occasions to the Apple hotline in Madrid and even though they have tried to help they are unable to do so and tell me I have to go back to the store which I did last week and was told there I had to make an appointment.
7. Since I will be traveling to a country that has no Apple store and my trip will last 6 or 7 weeks then I may loose the opportunity to have my Iphone changed for a new one.
8. My Iphone has not suffered any drop or scratch and is in perfect condition and many things work perfectly but the problems above mentioned are critical to me and the fact that I am not getting any help from Apple is really upsetting.
I DON´T KNOW WHOM TO CONTACT AT APPLE TO TRY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM WHICH TO ME IS SERIOUS SINCE I INVESTED 899 EUROS IN MY IPHONE AND ALL I HAVE IS PROBLEMS. WISH SOMEONE WOULD CONTACT ME SOON SINCE I TRAVEL TOMORROW FOR 7 WEEKS AND WHEN I RETURN I WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THIS REPLACED.

1. IOS 8 has broken wifi sync at this time. It should be fixed by iOS 8.1, I have the same issue and looked into it.

2. The apps are not designed that way. The iCloud versions are strictly for normal computers. You have to install the ones on the iPhone.

3. No answer for this one...could be a corrupt profile. If your profile is old, I recommend pulling all your photos off the phone, back it up, use something like iExplorer to pull the rest off the stuff you need off, then restore and set up your phone as a new phone. Jailbreaks can cause this problem.

4. no help here

5. Call your provider and make sure the phone is provisioned correctly. #3 may solve the problem as well

6. That's apple

7. You need to talk to apple (online first, then someone at the store), but I seriously think it may be a profile issue.

8. This is one of the best locations to find help. Let me know if you need more details on how to fully wipe and build your phone.

ocana

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Whatsapp freezing with new IOS 8.3 in my Iphone 6

Once again I am having problems with the recent update of IOS 8.3 and the WhatsApp when trying to send a picture or video from the Photo library. What happens is that after updating my Iphone 6 with 8.3 when I open a chat and try to send a pic or video the app freezes and I have to close the app and try again and then it freezes again.
Anyone having this problem? Suggested solutions?
Hope Apple or WhatsApp replies since it is quite a problem for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.