Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eclipse01

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 16, 2011
Eau Claire, WI
Who has the worst luck?

just one time for me

I had to exchange in my launch day Iphone because the home button was missing some paint (or the paint was chipped)

kovey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2011
There is no "paint" on the home button. This says a lot about the type of person that returns phones for such reasons.

This is a terrible survey. You need to have "0" as an option, and it's "than" not "then". Please don't ever go into statistics as a living.

eclipse01

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 16, 2011
Eau Claire, WI
There is no "paint" on the home button. This says a lot about the type of person that returns phones for such reasons.

This is a terrible survey. You need to have "0" as an option, and it's "than" not "then". Please don't ever go into statistics as a living.

Oh yeah?

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1785675/

btw everyone in that thread said to return it...

Also i'm doing this survey to see the ppl that have had to exchange their phone in, I don't care about the people that havn't.

seriously man just GTO!

Last edited:

Bswartz95

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
Cleveland , OH
Once. Had a burned out pixel right in the middle of the screen. Local Apple Store looked at it and swapped it out with no issues.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Well my launch day 6 Plus Gold had a tiny cosmetic defect. On the edge of the glass by the headphone jack area, there appeared to be some extra white paint or a debris that got stuck in the glass.

I had to wait till the Apple store got some 6 plus in stock (Since it's within 14 days, I used the return/exchange route and not the genius route). The 2nd one had a pinkish tint on the bottom and was quite noticeable. Next day they still had the 6 Plus Gold in stock so I went and returned the other one and exchanged for another 6 Plus Gold.

This one is perfect :D.

I'm thinking of going back and exchanging it for the Verizon model when stock becomes available. Although, my AT&T 6 plus is unlocked since I purchased Device Only. But not sure if it's worth it. Especially when I travel to South Korea, I would like to use it on their network.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.