Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

100thMonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2014
How much do people expect the price of the current riPad Mini to drop after next week's announcements?

100thMonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2014
Yeah, and I want to get one for my kids to just play games on and such, so if the price will down more next week, I'd like to wait. Well, I know it will go down further, so I will wait, but I was really just wanting to speculate

12vElectronics

macrumors 68040
Jul 19, 2013
California
Yeah, and I want to get one for my kids to just play games on and such, so if the price will down more next week, I'd like to wait. Well, I know it will go down further, so I will wait, but I was really just wanting to speculate

It could potentially go down, but I don't think much more than the discounts we see now.

Also, the keynote is ~9 days away. You could buy the Mini today and have 14 days to return it.

100thMonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2014
It could potentially go down, but I don't think much more than the discounts we see now.

Also, the keynote is ~9 days away. You could buy the Mini today and have 14 days to return it.

Yeah...I could, but I'd feel bad about that. I like apple products then that would end up causing them a return....I'd be good for me, but not who I want to be

iosuser

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2012
Where do you find a rMini for $250?

Best Buy, think that was couple weeks ago, but it wasn't straight up $150 off MSRP. It was on sale for $325, combine that with the $50 off .edu coupon, then some were able to stack a 10% off mover's coupon on top. I was so tempted to buy one, until I realized I already have 3 of them (kids' and wife's) plus my own Air :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.