Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 14, 2014
Hi there, I would like to share with you this site. I did not read about it in the threads about cases/sleeves and I think it makes good products: Lucrin site
You can change language from the top of the site.

It provides different type of sleeves, a holster and some wallet-style cases. You can choose from a lot of colors and type of leathers (even ostrich leather in some cases). You can engrave the product in silver, gold or emboss but it is really expensive.

Note that I did not buy anything for my phone from them so I can not say if they are well made or not. However, I bought other things and they were amazing (they have some cool ideas for a gift or two).

It is all! If you decide to buy a case, please post pictures!

johnnilcru

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2014
Here goes! The case for my iPhone 6+ is here...

Worth the wait! I couldnt find that color anywhere else

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 14, 2014
It is really a nice green!
Too bad they do not offer a version that works with apple leather case.

johnnilcru

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2014
It is really a nice green!
Too bad they do not offer a version that works with apple leather case.

Do you mean that you want to fit the phone with the case inside the sleeve? I in fact didn't see anything in those regards on their website. But try contacting them to make sure. I think they take custom orders as well, so maybe your luck hasn't completely run out.

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 14, 2014
Yes, exactly! I already contacted lucrin and other brands. Maybe it would not work well with the pull up strap but it should not be a problem with the classic version. Anyway, they do not plan to craft something that works this way.
So far the only positive answer is (http://ryanlondon.com). I may give it a try.

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 14, 2014
Levitas,John and Patricia how are you? I'm quite enjoying your one person show.
Way better than you from what I see.
I am not clever but it seems you are implying we are the same person. Well, you wanted to be smart but you are wrong.
Overestimating yourself is not good on the internet. Did you just read we created our accounts in october and jumped to a conclusion?

EDIT: if you are saying this thread only has replies from few users, there are a lot of similar discussions and I can not see how this one should be different. I am sure there are more useless posts, like yours.

johnnilcru

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2014
Levitas,John and Patricia how are you? I'm quite enjoying your one person show.

Oh.. seems like we have a badass over here. *bows*

@4583568: I like that you can have custom lining color at Ryanlondon, but the sleeves do look slightly thicker - the price is good though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.