Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vexorg

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
We have a 4th gen ipad. It did have a lot of tv shows on it, they were removed and other TV shows were them put on.

The problem is, randomly, many of the tv shows taken off are still listed on the ipad and a grey box beside it instead of the picture icon for the show.

If you try and play the show then it starts, goes to a blank screen then back to the tv show list.

It has been de-selected in iTunes. If I add it back on then it goes on fine and plays, if then removed again it wont play and leaves this fake one behind.

In iTunes, if I check "on this ipad", it does list the show what an exclamation mark (!) beside it where the blue dot normally is.

I've tried rebooting the ipad and the PC, nothing seems to remove it.

Also every time I sync the ipad, random tv shows and songs will decide to copy back on to the ipad. These have not been changed between syncs. In fact I can do sync and it will do this, then immediately sync again and some different songs and tv shows, and many of the same resync

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.