Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mannyboy619

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I was messing with ifiles and I had three of the same zip file taking up too much space and I thought I was deleting one, so I deleted then deleted from the ifile trash. Im guessing it was a whole path or something because my whole phone got messed up. The ifile stopped working and cydia and most of my apps. I rebooted and all the apps that werent working disappeared. I have a few apps left. I really need that zip file I had, is it still in my phone? I had actually copied it and I can still paste it but idk how do get it off my phone. I know I can fix my phone by restoring it but I want to save that zip file. I know if I restore back up it will erase the ifile documents. Is there any way to save the zip file? I cannot access it without ifile which was delete, but I still have it copied but no where to paste. I want to transfer to my computer. Ive tried using those programs to access my files from the computer but var is not accessible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.