Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Hello, I have an iPhone 5c sprint I was wondering if it would work with Verizon?
You would have to get your phone domestically unlocked. Since Sprint never does this for any reason ever the answer as said above is no.

Even if you somehow managed that, you would have to convince Verizon to activate your phone on their network. Verizon is like Sprint. They will not activate a phone they did not sell.

And even if you managed that all you would be able to use is Verizon's 3G because the LTE frequencies for Verizon and Sprint are different.

So, now you have a triple no. See where this is going?

Mr Hands

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2014
You would have to get your phone domestically unlocked. Since Sprint never does this for any reason ever the answer as said above is no.

Even if you somehow managed that, you would have to convince Verizon to activate your phone on their network. Verizon is like Sprint. They will not activate a phone they did not sell.

And even if you managed that all you would be able to use is Verizon's 3G because the LTE frequencies for Verizon and Sprint are different.

So, now you have a triple no. See where this is going?

So...you're telling me there's a chance? :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.