Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nhamp07

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
I try using the wellsfargo verify app and the only card it list is my wife's debit card. I called the number and they said they verified it, but passbook still tells me waiting for verification. Tried deleting the card and trying again, but still nothing.

Anyone with similar problems?

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
I try using the wellsfargo verify app and the only card it list is my wife's debit card. I called the number and they said they verified it, but passbook still tells me waiting for verification. Tried deleting the card and trying again, but still nothing.

Anyone with similar problems?

I tried to add my debit card at about 4:15pm today and I just got the notification about 15 minutes ago that it was added to passbook. My wells fargo credit card was added within about 5 minutes of me verifying it. Funny thing is my capital one card was ready in passbook immediately.

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
CapitalOne was pretty slow to activate cards. I suspect some banks are being slammed more than others and it's causing issues with people adding cards. You might want to try it again in a while, or see if your card gets activated later.

gotkilled

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2011
takes about 15-30 minutes after calling Wells Fargo for the card to be activated in passbook.

shortcut3d

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2011
Bank of America was annoying and required a call. First Chase card worked via text. Second Chase card and all subsequent cards say it's not supported by the bank. I thought we were allowed 4 cards. I'm at three if I include my iTunes card.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.