Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rediffusion

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
Fairfield, CT
My iTunes Match says that my songs exceed the limit but I only have 23,000 songs!?!? Is it possible that there are songs in the cloud that aren't showing up on my computer? If so, how can I reveal them?

Thanks in advance,

R ;)

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
My iTunes Match says that my songs exceed the limit but I only have 23,000 songs!?!? Is it possible that there are songs in the cloud that aren't showing up on my computer? If so, how can I reveal them?

Thanks in advance,

R ;)

Everything in the cloud should display on your computer, unless you chose "Hide Music in the cloud" in the View menu; that will hide things that are in the cloud, but not on your computer (useful if you want to play music but want to avoid Internet access where it is expensive). Please tell us what you find out, because I'm quite a bit over 20,000 myself :)

rediffusion

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I just signed out of iTunes Match then signed back in to find 1,500 songs that were only in the cloud. I had deleted them from iTunes in the past but for some reason they didn't get removed from the cloud - very strange!

Thanks for your help gnasher729 ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.