Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KIERONOO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
I'm in two minds at the moment. One part of me wants to get a iPad Air 2 right now as I have a iPad 3 and it needs an upgrade. The other part of me thinks there will be a iPad Pro released next febuary or March and would be bummed out if I got a new iPad now only for them to release a better and bigger one in 4 or so months time. What do you guys think?

tx2005

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
I'm in two minds at the moment. One part of me wants to get a iPad Air 2 right now as I have a iPad 3 and it needs an upgrade. The other part of me thinks there will be a iPad Pro released next febuary or March and would be bummed out if I got a new iPad now only for them to release a better and bigger one in 4 or so months time. What do you guys think?

In my personal opinion, I tend to avoid the 1st gen of new Apple products. If you look at the original iPhone, iPad and iPad mini, all of them were arguably under powered and saw a pretty significant upgrade with the 2nd gen device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.