Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

achia1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have the following problem: I have initialized my Mac and after, I have turned off it instead of proceeding to the new reinstallation because I have wanted to proceed via internet recovery installation. Now, I have tried more and more times to reinstall the OSX but the Mac is blocked at the following screen (I chose the WiFi), and after about 15 minutes shows the following error code (2002F).
Also, I tried with command + r but I can't access at disk utility but I can only access at internet recovery.

Now, there is not partition disk.

Please, help me to resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 5,007
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    594.3 KB · Views: 6,770
Last edited:

achia1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2014
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4718

I believe your problem is you are trying to use a wifi config. that is not supported by Internet recovery.

Look at the support doc. I linked for a config. that will work.

I don't believe, because my WiFi config. is WPA/WPA2 and, also, I tried with the WiFi without password but the problem didn't resolve.

Do you have any others advice?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Hi,

I tried, but I can not to set both points.
Can you help me to set my router (HG532s)?

Thanks in advance.

I found a manual for your router online and I don't even see any setting to change DNS or anything, so I don't know what to try next.

Is there any way you can try a friends wifi or something to get this downloaded maybe?

achia1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2014
I found a manual for your router online and I don't even see any setting to change DNS or anything, so I don't know what to try next.

Is there any way you can try a friends wifi or something to get this downloaded maybe?

Thank you for your answer!
In the manual there is not wrote how to change the DNS in the router.

Ok, I will try with WiFi of my friend and I let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks

patternjake

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2015
You need to plug directly into the router with an Ethernet cable to avoid any problems.
Either that or order a Snow Leopard Install DVD, which enable you to upgrade to Yosemite from the App Store. You can pick up a cheap copy of SL on eBay UK for under £20.

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
You need to plug directly into the router with an Ethernet cable to avoid any problems.
Either that or order a Snow Leopard Install DVD, which enable you to upgrade to Yosemite from the App Store. You can pick up a cheap copy of SL on eBay UK for under £20.
The computers that support internet recovery can't boot from a Snow Leopard retail DVD (which, incidentally, is still available directly from Apple.)

Hellguard

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have the following problem: I have initialized my Mac and after, I have turned off it instead of proceeding to the new reinstallation because I have wanted to proceed via internet recovery installation. Now, I have tried more and more times to reinstall the OSX but the Mac is blocked at the following screen (I chose the WiFi), and after about 15 minutes shows the following error code (2002F).
Also, I tried with command + r but I can't access at disk utility but I can only access at internet recovery.

Now, there is not partition disk.

Please, help me to resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Its the problem with router not your mac use eternet cable or change the security version to WPA and change DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and secondary dns(If you have one) to 8.8.4.4
[doublepost=1558677725][/doublepost]
075C245C-50D8-4E13-AEC7-373292CE9F19.png
Its the problem with router not your mac use eternet cable or change the security version to WPA and change DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and secondary dns(If you have one) to 8.8.4.4

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.