Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

comatory

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
Hey. I'm looking for Dev folder which should be located in the root of the system but I don't see it anywhere. I'm looking for Quartz Composer, I have the newest Xcode installed but I don't see it anywhere.

Red Menace

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2011
Colorado, USA
There hasn't been a root Developer folder associated with Xcode for quite a while, as most items are now contained in the application bundle. The Quartz Composer application is a part of the optional Graphics Tools for Xcode package, available from the Developer Downloads site, which can also be accessed via Xcode's Open Developer Tool menu item.

comatory

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
There hasn't been a root Developer folder associated with Xcode for quite a while, as most items are now contained in the application bundle. The Quartz Composer application is a part of the optional Graphics Tools for Xcode package, available from the Developer Downloads site, which can also be accessed via Xcode's Open Developer Tool menu item.

Thanks. That did the trick.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.