Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

redman042

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2008
Agreed! I had been watching iStock for the last week, looking for the 6+. No luck at all. Nothing in stock anywhere around me, it seemed.

Yesterday at 10 am I finally signed up for an email alert. To my surprise, I got an alert during the lunch hour that my local Apple Store (Roseville, CA) had the 6+ in the size/type I wanted. I raced out the door and took the 30 min drive there. I could not do personal pickup because I'm on AT&T Next. I had to do a walk-in. I was unsure the whole way just how many they got and how many other customers were doing what I was doing.

Well I got there and they still had plenty of stock. Picked up an iPhone 6+ 64GB AT&T Space Grey for myself and an iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey for my wife. While I was waiting for my turn, I used one of their Macs to cancel my online orders which were still a number of weeks out from shipping.

Still shocked that I'm actually holding my iPhone 6+ given that some people who preordered on the first night are still waiting for theirs.

iStocknow rocks.

Reactions: bnekic

shadowgirl

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Agreed! I had been watching iStock for the last week, looking for the 6+. No luck at all. Nothing in stock anywhere around me, it seemed.

Yesterday at 10 am I finally signed up for an email alert. To my surprise, I got an alert during the lunch hour that my local Apple Store (Roseville, CA) had the 6+ in the size/type I wanted. I raced out the door and took the 30 min drive there. I could not do personal pickup because I'm on AT&T Next. I had to do a walk-in. I was unsure the whole way just how many they got and how many other customers were doing what I was doing.

Well I got there and they still had plenty of stock. Picked up an iPhone 6+ 64GB AT&T Space Grey for myself and an iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey for my wife. While I was waiting for my turn, I used one of their Macs to cancel my online orders which were still a number of weeks out from shipping.

Still shocked that I'm actually holding my iPhone 6+ given that some people who preordered on the first night are still waiting for theirs.

iStocknow rocks.

I agree about istocknow rocking. I preordered too but we needed two more and I got both this past week by using istocknow and acting quickly. And I had only started trying like two days before I got them :)

shelby77

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2010
Just noticed tonight that there is way more stock for the iPhone 6 and 6+!
http://www.istocknow.com/

I have seen multiple stores with 6 plus but when I try to purchase to pickup at store, I get an error. I have tried at least a dozen times. The store indicates there is stock, but when I go to checkout it says "unavailable for pickup". I have tried multiple stores, multiple times, and never been able to get an order thru. I am trying to get the T-mobile, which I know is the hardest, but I have 9 stores around me. I am starting to think this just doesn't work. :confused:

redman042

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2008
I have seen multiple stores with 6 plus but when I try to purchase to pickup at store, I get an error. I have tried at least a dozen times. The store indicates there is stock, but when I go to checkout it says "unavailable for pickup". I have tried multiple stores, multiple times, and never been able to get an order thru. I am trying to get the T-mobile, which I know is the hardest, but I have 9 stores around me. I am starting to think this just doesn't work. :confused:

I didn't use personal pickup because it's not allowed for AT&T NEXT Plans. I saw the phones in stock on iStockNow and jumped right in the car and got myself up there. It turns out they had plenty, so it must have been a big shipment.

iMrNiceGuy0023

macrumors 68000
Jun 5, 2009
I didn't use personal pickup because it's not allowed for AT&T NEXT Plans. I saw the phones in stock on iStockNow and jumped right in the car and got myself up there. It turns out they had plenty, so it must have been a big shipment.

You can't do personal pickup on NEXT? My local store just became available. So I guess I have to race down there in the morning

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.