Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
I have 4.

Iphone 6 Plus, Gold 128gb

1. I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid Gunmetal before I got my iPhone, had one one my 5s and loved it. Not so much with this case. It makes the phone feel huge. I also don't like how slippery it feels. I will keep it as I paid $12.49 for it, and don't want to deal with Spigen and their customer service, trying to do a return. I will use it around the house.

2. I picked up the Apple Leather in Olive Brown when I got my phone. Love it. After 2 weeks it started peeling on one of the corners. I returned it, they were out of Brown so got the Midnight Blue. I like the looks of it with the Gold Phone, but after a few weeks it started turning Black. I don't mind wear on a leather case, but the Black just made it look dirty. Returned that yesterday and went back to the Olive Brown. Happy again.

3. I wanted a clear case to show off the Gold Phone. While I was at Best Buy getting my Zagg Glass Screen Protector, I found the Insignia clear case. For $15, this is a great case. Nice tight fit, great cut-outs, feels great in your hand, and the price was a nice added bonus. I switch between this and the brown leather.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...51517&st=insigna case iPhone 6 plus&cp=1&lp=2

4. When I was returning my Blue Leather case, I picked up a Apple Red Silicone. I wanted some color and this one fit the bill. Since I just got it yesterday I haven't had a chance to use it, but I am sure I will. Like the color, feel, and how it fits the phone perfectly.

Total spent: $120.

4 is my limit. I can't see me needing anything else. I did get a $2.99 clear case form eBay, and it quickly went in the trash. Terrible fit, super loose, bad cut-outs and just plain cheap looking.

Last edited:

Sodner

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
3 for my iPhone 6.

A Spigen a FUZ brand KickStarter one and a black Apple leather case.

I just love Apple's case and use that one all the time.

Popsie

macrumors member
Jan 4, 2009
Ghent, Belgium
iPhone 6
5... so far
(thinking about a Vaja top flip LP)

Apple Leather case brown
Vaja Grip Bridge London
Vaja Grip LP Bridge London and Iceland green
Pouch Joli brown
Pouch Sena brown

jackwins

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
I currently have 9 for my 6+, and have 2 more coming. My wife has 4 for her 6.

*KID*

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Boston, MA
I have 6 so far for my +... 2 more on the way, a vaja agenda and an Incipio dual pro.Think I have spent around 200 and I'm done. I have every color I could ever want now...

Currently using the Incipio Rival in purple. The case is grippy enough and the back non flexible enough I think to prevent an OMG bend. You can see through the back and it doesn't have the circle cut out for the apple logo which to me is a plus. The cut outs are good. The buttons easy to press.

I think my least fave so far is the Spigen air cushion - it is not grippy at all on the back, it's very slick. I didn't even bother putting it on my phone. I'd return it except it wouldn't even be worth it, I didn't pay much.

PrimeTimeMKTO

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2014
Minnesota
6 Plus

2 with 3rd on the way

1. Apple leather case in black. Love the feel, not the protection. I use this one at home and sometimes at work just to protect the back from scratches as I keep it on my desk or table.

2. Tech 21 classic. Like the protection. Gets a little slippery.

3. Ordered Otterbox Symmetry today. This will be my go to case for daily use.

Also bought a Seido/Platinum (Best Buy's version) with kickstand and holster. Returned it because all the buttons were exposed, wasn't a fan.

Last edited:

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
Three (plus Zagg Glass screen protector):

Spigen Tough Armor - I've used this case since day 1. I like it well enough but the plan all along was to move to Otterbox once they were available.

Ringke Fusion - Didn't really care for it too much and didn't end up using it.

Otterbox Symmetry - Ordered this morning, this will be my new full-time case once it arrives, don't plan on buying any more.

Alimar

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
New York State
I have four cases for my iPhone 6+. An Apple Leather case in red ($49.95); a Spigen Air Skin Soft clear ($14.95); an i-Blason Kickstand with holster, red and black (FREE, because they shipped late!); and a CaseFormers Kickstand, red and black with holster ($6.95). The holster from the CF has a swivel clip and top loads/slides. The i-Blason fits better in the CF case than in the side load holster it came with. Although the CF has a flimsy rubber sub-case, it fits over the Spigen perfectly for more protection.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
3 cases here - iP6+ Space Gray

Black Apple leather care (daily driver)
Powersupport black/rubber Air Jacket
Spigen smooth black Thin Fit

I'm done until Magpul comes along

jwlbel

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2012
Gold 6+

Apple - Red Leather
Apple - Midnight Blue Leather
Caseology - White
Griffin - Clear Reveal
Spigen - Slim Armor
2 x Cheap Ebay Cases
---------------------
7 total

I also have Zagg glass on the front and a cheap protector on the back.

Still waiting for Otterbox commuter and Speck Candyshell

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
I currently have five for my 6 Plus:

Incipio NGP (daily driver)
Speck CandyShell Grip (will be daily driver once I can get warranty replacement)
Diztronic matte
Case-mate Naked Tough (couldn't return to AT&T)
Spigen Neo Hybrid (trying to return)

genduk26

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2013
Gold 6+

Two:
1. Apple leather case in Red
2. Tech 21 Classic Check in Clear

Also BodyGuardz Pure Tempered Glass Screen Protector.

tuanph.aus

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2014
6+ Gold

I got
tech 21 Classic Sheel with Cover
tech 21 Classic Check Clear
i-Blason Clear
x-dproa engage folio black
Leather Wallet case

Awaiting for lifeproof to release their cases

Jase718

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2014
New York, NY
Only 1 right now. The Apple leather case for 6+. But I'm waiting on the otterbox commuter for the plus and hoping they come out with the tech 21 evo mesh for the plus as well.

AuroraProject

macrumors 65816
Feb 19, 2008
Right there
Too many.

Apple blue leather
Apple black silicone
Apple red silicone
Ringke fusion
Diztronic
Sena sleeve
Spigen thin fit

Had, but returned: Apple red leather, Griffin Survivor.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.