Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

westrock2000

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 18, 2013
Wondering if anyone else has noticed this. The update brought some other performance issues as well, but this feature seems to be gone now from Netflix app.

betman

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2013
Working fine for me, unfortunately. Is there a way to switch this "feature" off? When autoplay starts a new episode on its own it tends to lose a bit of lip sync in the process, so I'd just prefer to do everything manually.

2010mini

macrumors 601
Jun 19, 2013
Still works for me. No issues even lip syncing. But I did erase and set my ATV up as new before I upgraded to the latest iOS version.

GhostRose

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2014
Having the same problem here too. Just realized today that the automatic next episode is gone. Kinda irritated...

2010mini

macrumors 601
Jun 19, 2013
Wondering if anyone else has noticed this. The update brought some other performance issues as well, but this feature seems to be gone now from Netflix app.

Disconnect the power cord from the Apple TV and then reconnect it after a couple minutes reconnect it and start up the ATV.

This should solve the issue as it did for me

GhostRose

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2014
Hmm, I had done a restart in the software that didn't help, but hard reseting via power cord worked. Guess a hard boot does something more than a soft boot does. Thanks! :D

davidoloan

Suspended
Apr 28, 2009
It is possible to turn this setting on and off in settings on the Netflix website, which might help anybody who still has the problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.