Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sracer

macrumors G4
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
In my travels this weekend I noticed that every store I visited no longer had iPod Nanos on display. Of the 3 Walmarts, Sams Club, Costco, BestBuy, and Target stores, none of them had any Nanos. iPod Touches, yes.

Is this a temporary pull-back before a Black Friday sale, another stealth withdrawal from the market that will result in an announcement that it has been discontinued, or simply a localized occurrence?

vinny3101

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2014
In my travels this weekend I noticed that every store I visited no longer had iPod Nanos on display. Of the 3 Walmarts, Sams Club, Costco, BestBuy, and Target stores, none of them had any Nanos. iPod Touches, yes.

Is this a temporary pull-back before a Black Friday sale, another stealth withdrawal from the market that will result in an announcement that it has been discontinued, or simply a localized occurrence?

Same at my local Target and Walmart. I hope they don't get discontinued. But I recently ordered one at the Apple website. It should arrive tomorrow. But IMO there is low hope for the iPod line. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.