Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JoeRito

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
New England, USA
Anyone else have problems with these otherwise nice apps signing you out? You can then only view documents stored on the iPad. Can't access Onedrive or Dropbox anymore!! Worked great the first few days, now I can't sign back in. Another user having the same experience, both of us on the iPad Air.

Beelzbub

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2012
No problems here. They work great. I have OneDrive installed on my laptop, iPad, and iPhone. I save docs to OneDrive on my laptop and I can access them on my iPad just fine, work on them for a while, save the changes, and even email them if I need to from my iPad.

I don't need many features, the free versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint suit my needs just fine and having 30 GB of free storage is a plus, a nice way to backup my pictures.

JoeRito

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
New England, USA
I'm reAding more and more people are having problems connecting to cloud storage from these touch apps, ie from Excel or Word. These Office touch apps are amazing but NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME. Too buggy still. I hate that I converted all my Numbers files back to Excel and now cannot get to them in Onedrive!

melman101

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2009
I'm sticking with Apple's solution for now. I don't like how I have to pay a price for certain features. Yeah, I'm cheap, but Apple's solutions are free, so I'll stick with that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.