Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Hello.
I'm looking for a good quality clear TPU case
Basically, I want something that is very minimalistic that shows very little to no branding and is thick enough that the camera on the 6 will not touch the table
I also know that TPU cases tend to go brown after a while - do higher quality TPU cases go brown?

Anyone with a recommendation and a purchase link for the iPhone 6? I live in Canada:)

Thanks!

Tek

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
Hello.
I'm looking for a good quality clear TPU case
Basically, I want something that is very minimalistic that shows very little to no branding and is thick enough that the camera on the 6 will not touch the table
I also know that TPU cases tend to go brown after a while - do higher quality TPU cases go brown?

Anyone with a recommendation and a purchase link for the iPhone 6? I live in Canada:)

Thanks!

Tek

Definitely go with the Incipio NGP in translucent clear/frost. It's an awesome case that fits really well and is quite protective. It's also $20.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
I have been very happy with these. Good fit and the x on the back provides good grip. Cant beat the price and they ship quick.

Click Me

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC
mmmm...
neither are really fully minimalistic though.

What do you guys think about clear hard shell cases?
Do they scratch up the iphone?

conancn

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2005
mmmm...
neither are really fully minimalistic though.

What do you guys think about clear hard shell cases?
Do they scratch up the iphone?

I have both Incipio NGP and Rock TPU, I cannot recommend NGP when comparing to Rock TPU. The cutout on NGP are pretty raw. Rock is simply hands down and for $6 on ebay, you can't go wrong.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I have both Incipio NGP and Rock TPU, I cannot recommend NGP when comparing to Rock TPU. The cutout on NGP are pretty raw. Rock is simply hands down and for $6 on ebay, you can't go wrong.

Do you have a link to the rock case?

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC

interesting... Rock TPU hey?
I just searched it. Looks good!
Will give it a go.
The cutout isnt blacked out though - any problems with the camera flash?
Thanks!

Tgrey

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2013
Why people think Rock is good. Just received one, it's really low quality material and build, I didn't even want to put it on, just threw away.

ELPresidente720

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Ringke Fusion. I swore I wouldn't get another case, and then I ordered this one "just to try." Excellent clear case - barely shows fingerprints and after two day's use no dust underneath. Next to my Power Support Air Jacket, it's he best case I've ever had.

conancn

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2005
Do you have a link to the rock case?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25164651831...49&var=550550798507&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

This is the one I bought. Took it 7 days to get to LA from China.

----------

interesting... Rock TPU hey?
I just searched it. Looks good!
Will give it a go.
The cutout isnt blacked out though - any problems with the camera flash?
Thanks!

Don't have the issue with flash so far, only con I have is the buttons sometimes are hard to push.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.