Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sachin910

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2014
i am sachin from india using r-sim and i had iphone 5 us at&t mobile i had editing my ifile for ussd and had done wrong and my iphone does not show signals and also selection of carrier ie automatic and manual:( and lte toggle swith also has been gone from my phone but my iphone shows only 1 point signal and does not connect to call or anything else plzz help to slove problem i am a newbie

Attachments

• IMG_1942.PNG
    IMG_1942.PNG
    66.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1943.PNG
    IMG_1943.PNG
    83.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1944.PNG
    IMG_1944.PNG
    73.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
Not exactly sure what happened but if you accidentally deleted something ifile has a trash under var/mobile/library/ifile/trash…

***Just don't empty it***

Bomans

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2011
Belgium
Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Resetting network settings on your device will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings.

After the phone restarts you can check Settings > General > About and wait a few seconds. If there are newer carrier settings it will notify you. You will need a wifi connection to do this.

After that, stop messing with those files if you don't know what you're doing ...

sachin910

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2014
no change in in setting plzz help can i get all countries carrier bundles

----------

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Resetting network settings on your device will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings.

After the phone restarts you can check Settings > General > About and wait a few seconds. If there are newer carrier settings it will notify you. You will need a wifi connection to do this.

After that, stop messing with those files if you don't know what you're doing ...

no change in those settings sir

----------

Not exactly sure what happened but if you accidentally deleted something ifile has a trash under var/mobile/library/ifile/trash…

***Just don't empty it***

i just restored but same problem presists

sachin910

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2014
What do you mean by that?

That option will just reinstall your carrier.bundle. You won't loose any other data. It doesn not restore the entire phone.

sir i need carrier bundles of airtel india

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
What do you mean by that?

That option will just reinstall your carrier.bundle. You won't loose any other data. It doesn not restore the entire phone.

I believe he might have edited the default carrier bundle so that doesn't fix his problem

To the OP: your best bet is to restore to 8.1 now before it stops being signed so you can get carrier service again (if you want to remain jailbroken)!

sachin910

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2014
I believe he might have edited the default carrier bundle so that doesn't fix his problem

To the OP: your best bet is to restore to 8.1 now before it stops being signed so you can get carrier service again (if you want to remain jailbroken)!

i restored but i got only lte option back and still my network is not detecting it shows only one point of network and carrier network but does not allow to make calls or connect to internet

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
i restored but i got only lte option back and still my network is not detecting it shows only one point of network and carrier network but does not allow to make calls or connect to internet

Don't restore from backup, that brings back the old settings

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.