Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nim6us

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 20, 2012
I noticed the other day after upgrading to the iPhone 6 some of my songs would play for 45sec-1min and then would stop, and jump to the next song. I read that this could be an issue after transferring to a new phone, so I wiped all music off my phone and reloaded it.Unfortunately the issue still persisted.

I then went to test in iTunes on my MBP and found I was having the same issue with the same songs. It's not happening on all songs, in fact it appears to be random. Some I've bought from iTunes store, some I've ripped from CDs, and they're both affected the same. Then even more confusing I went back to my iPhone 5s and iPad to test, and all the songs play correctly. So now it's just my iPhone 6 and my MBP that have the issue.

I'm running the most current version of OS X and iOS. This issue is most frustrating, and I'm hoping someone could shed some light on a possible solution, thanks in advance!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.