Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

desertman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Arizona, USA
Since some time I cannot use the Chase Bank app on my iPhone anymore to deposit checks. After taking the front picture I usually click onto "Use" and then take the back picture. However, now nothing happens anymore when I click onto "Use". This happened to me with several checks. Doing the same thing with my iPad works.

Is anybody else here using the Chase Bank app to deposit checks and does it work or not work there?

Greetings - desertman

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
Since some time I cannot use the Chase Bank app on my iPhone anymore to deposit checks. After taking the front picture I usually click onto "Use" and then take the back picture. However, now nothing happens anymore when I click onto "Use". This happened to me with several checks. Doing the same thing with my iPad works.

Is anybody else here using the Chase Bank app to deposit checks and does it work or not work there?

Greetings - desertman

I deposited a check using Chase app on my 6+ about two weeks ago.

desertman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Arizona, USA
It worked also for me still in October. It stopped working sometime within the last 10 days.

I sometimes think this has to do with iOS 8.1 because also my iCloud syncing to and from the iPhone was completely messed up recently and the only reason I can see for that is me updating to iOS 8.1 recently.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.