Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
I live in LA but I want to watch the East Coast live feed on the USA Now app on my iPad.Does anyone know how I can do this?

I'd be ok with streaming off the website from a computer too. Just want to be able to see shows 3 hours earlier.

azentropy

macrumors 601
Jul 19, 2002
Surprise
I live in LA but I want to watch the East Coast live feed on the USA Now app on my iPad.Does anyone know how I can do this?

I'd be ok with streaming off the website from a computer too. Just want to be able to see shows 3 hours earlier.

Wrong forum for one... also I didn't realize USA Network had different time zone feeds. Maybe it is based off of the the cable/satellite provider you registered as?

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
Wrong forum for one... also I didn't realize USA Network had different time zone feeds. Maybe it is based off of the the cable/satellite provider you registered as?

Well I'm watching on iPad mostly. Not sure where else to have put this. Yeah there is a West Coast and East Coast Feed... I used to be able to watch the East Coast on Dish but I'm using TWC now and cable only gives you the local feed.

sviato

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2010
HR 9038 A
That's odd, I thought shows always aired at the same time (10est, 7pst for example). Doesn't this create an issue with spoilers going out before the west coast watches?

SHirsch999

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2011
That's odd, I thought shows always aired at the same time (10est, 7pst for example). Doesn't this create an issue with spoilers going out before the west coast watches?

For some networks, yes, it does! One of the nice reasons to live on the East Coast.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles

yes it does 100%. What was great when I had Dish was I could DVR east Coast shows and then watch them before they air here. It's only cable stations though.

azentropy

macrumors 601
Jul 19, 2002
Surprise
Well I'm watching on iPad mostly. Not sure where else to have put this. Yeah there is a West Coast and East Coast Feed... I used to be able to watch the East Coast on Dish but I'm using TWC now and cable only gives you the local feed.

I'm with directv and just have the east coast feed then, even though I'm in Arizona. So it makes sense that it is based on your cable provider and the account you logged into the app with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.