Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

romfeo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2014
Hello beautiful people of the MacRumors Community,

Hi, I am Tassos, a lone wolf, indie developer, located in a small village, by the sea, in Greece.

You would really fill my day with pure awesomeness, if you could take some time and check out my game, Mr Cheese.

Mr Cheese features:

Simple Gameplay: Tap anywhere on the screen to stop the mouse. The faster the better!
Almost instant reward: You don't have to play for hours to become the best (fastest) in the world!
Cartoon like graphics: Maybe 8bit graphics is a big trend right now, but nothings beats hand drawn, cartoon like graphics… Especially if you let your kids to be the judge of that…
Sounds & Music: Every single audio effect is music… A totally unique approach to game sounds… You will not hear mice squeaking and cats meowing… Everything is a mini music theme. Our play testers loved this approach… I could speak for hours about the music... I am the composer you see...
Competitive: You will not stand your friends to be faster than you. Believe us… You will want to be the fastest! And that is what makes Mr Cheese so addictive!!!

I won’t bore you with more chit chat…

If I got your attention, just go the link below and get the game. Its free and it is compatible with both iPhone & iPad.

Link: appstore.com/mrcheese

Thanks a million. I would be very happy to hear back from you!

Love,
Tassos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 25
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.