Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdamiano

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2014
NJ
I recently noticed the screen on my 5s is poking out a little bit on the upper right hand corner. I find it rather annoying and would like to know if Apple would replace it? I don't have apple care and it's way past the 14 day return policy. Is my best bet to just go to the Genius Bar before it gets worse? Thanks!

Sparticu$

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2009
I recently noticed the screen on my 5s is poking out a little bit on the upper right hand corner. I find it rather annoying and would like to know if Apple would replace it? I don't have apple care and it's way past the 14 day return policy. Is my best bet to just go to the Genius Bar before it gets worse? Thanks!

I had the same issue. I noticed that when I would scroll hard on the screen I heard a light clicking noise. When I looked at the top right corner I could see that it wasn't flush with the rest of the phone. It was a brand new insurance replacement from Asurion. I called them up and they sent me a brand new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.