Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mrmikey7

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2014
Are there any other tweaks like weatherboard? It's honestly one of my favs but causes safe mode in my phone. I have an iPhone 6 jb on pangu running 8.1

Last edited:

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
I don't know the answer to your question, but you might get a better response if you put a better subject like " Are there any alternatives to WinterBoard?"

Many people might skip right over your "Question" because they don't want to open to see what its about.

Mrmikey7

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2014
I don't know the answer to your question, but you might get a better response if you put a better subject like " Are there any alternatives to WinterBoard?"

Many people might skip right over your "Question" because they don't want to open to see what its about.

Thanks for the advice. And I was referring to weatherboard not winter board lol. But hopefully this will help thanks

Mrmikey7

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2014
remove 5 icon dock and try out infinidock. I run barrel and infinidock with no issues.

You mean five icon dock isn't compatible weatherboard? Cuz I'm having an issue with weatherboard not five icon dock as far as I know cuz when I remove weatherboard I don't have crashing issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.