Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tiriya

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2011
Hi,
I couldn't find any info about the following:
I have a Console error that comes up frequently:

SIMBL Agent[263] warning: failed to get scripting definition from /Applications/Photo Booth.app; it may not be scriptable.

This is repeated 5 times in 5 hours, sometimes more often. Certainly, when I click and start Photo Booth, but also without me doing anything involving Photo Booth. (and, I have not intentionally done any scripting work involving Photo Booth.)

And once, Photo Booth started suddenly of its own. So I am quite confused.(Bitdefender did not find any virus).

Lastly, I have the Hear.app to improve sound. When the Hear is open, the Console message I get after starting Photo Booth is first

Hear[6444] 'Photo Booth' connected (pid=39145, path='/Applications/Photo Booth.app')

and 1 minute afterwards the usual:

SIMBL Agent[263] warning: failed to get scripting definition from /Applications/Photo Booth.app; it may not be scriptable.

Any help would be much appreciated! Have been pondering over this with no success for a while...

(using Snow Leopard 10.6.8)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.