Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

evie.rose

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 7, 2014
#1: So, I have a MacBook Air (brand new), because my other computer died and cannot be charged, because it got deformed. I have iCloud Keychain on my old laptop, new MBA, and iPhone 5s. I might want to reset iCloud keychain so that it doesn't make me activate iCloud keychain on the device that I have no access to, but what would that do? Would that delete all saved passwords? I'm trying to delete some of my autofill passwords, and it won't let me. I already tried deleting some and it won't let me. How do i delete some of those passwords for weird websites?

#2: I wanted to add my school email to the mail app, and I have added it to internet accounts, but every time I go to click Mail (like with contacts, calendars, etc), it unselects it. And I've already tried what another user posted, where you into mail preferences and advanced and unselect automatically maintain and detect mail settings. How do i add mail as one of the products that email offers?

#3: Folders. On pages it says I have a folder but then I look in documents and it doesn't show any folders. Then I Finder that folder, and it appears. So how do I view all my folders/make them?

Thank you so much! Any help would be greatly appreciated,

New MBA User

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.