Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Hi Everyone,

So I want to transfer my Apple ID Account. I've had a lot of cases and repairs and BS under my current Apple ID and I want to create a brand new one.

I also want to take all the music I purchased on my current iTunes account (tied with my current Apple ID) and give my new Apple ID access to re-download it.

Is there an option to do this? I just want a fresh start and to have a new account.

Thanks

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Just to clarify - you CAN make a new AppleID account.
But, you CAN'T transfer purchases made from the original account to that new one - and there's no way to merge several existing AppleID accounts into one account.

But, contact AppleCare, as the various services can change from time to time, and you might find out that there is some process where you can transfer purchases to another account.

If you have more than one AppleID account, you CAN access your purchased music from each account, using your other AppleID. Some info at Apple's support pages for AppleID FAQs: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT5622

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.