Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m021478

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 23, 2007
I have about 90,000 photographs currently in my iPhoto library. About half of those are a mixture of RAW, TIF, & PSDs (the rest are JPEGs). Problem is iPhoto has slowed to an absolute crawl and it's almost unbearable to use at this point

All of my RAW, TIF, & PSDs backed up on an external hard drive, so what I's like to do is convert every RAW, TIF, & PSDs currently in iPhoto into JPEG format.

I believe I have seen a third-party program in the past and that is able to do this without requiring that I first export all of the images from iPhoto and then re-important afterwards. Ideally, that's how I'd like to do it because exporting/reimporting them would mess up a rather complex events/ albums structure I've got going in iPhoto.

Does anyone have any recommendations of the third-party app that can convert all of my images to JPEG directly inside the iPhoto library without requiring any exporting first? Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.