Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kodath

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2012
I got the same one in the mail today, but my cut outs are different. Not sure if I got the old or new version.

izDh4r8.jpg

zu7rAZ9.jpg

bizack

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2009
I got the same one in the mail today, but my cut outs are different. Not sure if I got the old or new version.

I ordered two from Amazon and within the same shipment, one box had the old style and the other box had the new style (like yours). Returning both because of the visible adhesive around the edges (you can see it in your photos... a bit more difficult on the white iPhone 6). Pretty sure they're just sourcing from various suppliers and throwing them in a Tech Armor box. Another crappy screen protector.

oxbabypoohxo

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2014
I ordered two from Amazon and within the same shipment, one box had the old style and the other box had the new style (like yours). Returning both because of the visible adhesive around the edges (you can see it in your photos... a bit more difficult on the white iPhone 6). Pretty sure they're just sourcing from various suppliers and throwing them in a Tech Armor box. Another crappy screen protector.
Same for mine... Sigh. It happened on my Canaloo glass then I thought i'd try tech armor cus of all the good reviews and i still see the stupid edges with visible adhesive :( guess i gotta return mine too

kodath

macrumors newbie
Nov 25, 2012

Yeah I see what you guys mean by being able to see the adhesive, however my other protector came in today and I swapped it out.

AU2U294.jpg

A9WwFRO.jpg

gft5HYU.jpg

Like this one a lot more!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.