Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
I want to experiment with various software for RAW image conversion. For that I need a collection of RAW format image files. It would be good to have some from several camera types and different types of subjects and even some over and under exposed. with poor focus, flourecent lighting and so on.

I suspect others might want to do the same thing so the images could be made available to all the world via some web or ftp site. I can host the image collection on my server if there is not a better place.

Does anyone have some images they could contribute? The owner should allow free unlimited distribution. I woould suggest the images by completely un-artfull test shots of common objects

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Would you believe, I still haven't ventured into the world of Raw.... I'm still shooting in .jpg and I know that this limits me and my images but I just have not made the leap yet.... Now that there is support for Raw in the D200 I have no further excuses but I just haven't gone there....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.