Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

T-Munns

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
Hi there,

Recently, my dad installed Quickbooks 2015 on his new 5K iMac using Parallels 10 with Windows 7. He made the jump from Quickbooks 2012 and now says that the 2015 version looks very different. He says that the icon bar items near the top of the screen are so small he can't even read them. And the calendar or date selector is also so small that all of the days are smooshed together.

We tried playing with the resolution settings in Windows to no avail. Anyone have any idea if this is a Windows 7 problem or a Quickbooks problem? Or caused by the high resolution of the 5K display?

I appreciate your help!

ayeying

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2007
Yay Area, CA
Hi there,

Recently, my dad installed Quickbooks 2015 on his new 5K iMac using Parallels 10 with Windows 7. He made the jump from Quickbooks 2012 and now says that the 2015 version looks very different. He says that the icon bar items near the top of the screen are so small he can't even read them. And the calendar or date selector is also so small that all of the days are smooshed together.

We tried playing with the resolution settings in Windows to no avail. Anyone have any idea if this is a Windows 7 problem or a Quickbooks problem? Or caused by the high resolution of the 5K display?

I appreciate your help!

It's most likely a windows 7 issue. Run it at scaled resolution and see what happens.

johnhatt

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2018
If your issue not solve I suggest you call quickbooks support number for Fix your issues instantly. you also contact ProAdvisor support if you don't waste your time.

Last edited:

sgtaylor5

Contributor
Aug 6, 2017
Cheney, WA, USA
Ever thought of buying a copy of QuickBooks 2016 for the Mac? Seamless support for printing and emailing invoices and the company file is ONE file, and not multiple files and folders. I'm far happier with the Mac version, than I ever was with my Windows version.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.