Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
So did anyone get it? :D I was very surprised that MacRumors didn't cover its release yesterday.

Have been enjoying it on my 5S, although it makes me want a 6+ now. :p It's not full blown Procreate, although it does let you load custom brushes, and has a few of the same tools. The layer system in it is great too.

One quirky thing I like about it is that it lets you reorder the images in the browser.

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Oct 13, 2008
So did anyone get it? :D I was very surprised that MacRumors didn't cover its release yesterday.

Have been enjoying it on my 5S, although it makes me want a 6+ now. :p It's not full blown Procreate, although it does let you load custom brushes, and has a few of the same tools. The layer system in it is great too.

One quirky thing I like about it is that it lets you reorder the images in the browser.

AH yes very nice app.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
AH yes very nice app.

Yeah, my only problem at this point is that on the edges, there are the controls for brush size and opacity, and I keep hitting them. Could easily fix this issue by shrinking the canvas a bit, but I'm on a 5S, so not really worth doing that. :p

IMG_0266.png IMG_0265.png

The battery life I get on the 5S is a problem. Haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.