Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi,

After reading amazing reviews about Slickwraps on this forum I placed an order for their naked wraps for both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+. Order process was easy and order was dispatched within 24 hours. During the whole process Slickwrap's customer services team was their to help and answer my questions. Below are the pictures of what I received in post.

iPhone 6 Naked Full Body Wrap:

They also sent me $5 gift voucher as part of their Black Friday gesture. The wraps are cut to accuracy and precision.

IPhone 6+ Naked Back Wrap:

Back Wrap Side By Side:

You also get bottle of their naked juice and link to the installation video.

Seriously I could not be much happier with my purchase. You get exactly what it says on the tin.

Slickwraps : http://slickwraps.com/

Twitter handle if you need extra support: https://twitter.com/slickwraps

Sal

----------

IPhone 6 Naked Back Wrap:

IPhone 6+ Naked Back Wrap:

IPhone 6+ Naked Back Wrap With Apple Leather Case:

----------

Last edited:

madanagopal

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
Installed by carbon black slick wrap few days ago. Removed them after a couple of hours. The edges are deal sharp. Coming from a guy who uses Shumuri cases.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Looks great! Those naked wraps are sharp.

Not at all. After few days of use the wrap has settled nicely. Plus got really nice feel to it and more grip.

----------

Installed by carbon black slick wrap few days ago. Removed them after a couple of hours. The edges are deal sharp. Coming from a guy who uses Shumuri cases.

I've only tried their Naked Wraps so I can't possibly comment about their Carbon Wrap and your experience. Contact them and see if they can help you :)

Last edited:

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
We already had a SLICKWRAPS - Full Body And Back Wraps Destroys thread which was locked. There's no need to start another at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.